Ask about non-tech tasks

For some non-tech users, what will they do to earn rewards?

8 Likes

Users will be able to stake TEA tokens towards different packages and earn staking rewards.
If you are asking about ways for non-devs to participate in ITN, see this article, and you can join the discussion in the open thread on this topic:

7 Likes

Looking forward for this project.

4 Likes

Register your email for early tester and think youre early enough getting in here

4 Likes

There will be non-developers tasks soon as I’ve read recently, we just wait and see.

4 Likes

this is very important

2 Likes

can we expect contract deployment tasks during testnet?

2 Likes

No, there will be no such tasks.

2 Likes

Hopefully, there are tasks for non-tech users from the TEA team so that most of people can involve the project.

2 Likes

same question here, glad to be early here, looking forward to know how can non-devs participate in the testnet, would love to support!

2 Likes

Waiting for it and looking for the project.

1 Like

looking forward to it. thank you.

I kind of find tea protocol more dev aligned. I mean it is everywhere. my question is, do you guys take non-tech users serious as the tech users?

The tea protocol is focused on rewarding contributions towards OSS projects, contributions that are mostly made by devs. But non-tech users have a crucial role in the protocol, such as ensuring the security of the software supply chain by staking TEA tokens, for which users will receive staking rewards.

1 Like