Can't find my OSS project

hello, i create my project using npm but the project not shown on OSS project …
here about the link my project

3 Likes

ask to the team about the Oss

Hi, it looks like you created your project fairly recently. It takes 24 hours for new projects with dependents to be indexed and added to the graph

for now detected but

A valid project URL is required to earn rewards

You can still register your project and earn staking rewards. Learn how to increase the impact and visibility of arraylast-discord to start earning future teaRank rewards

i use git url too…

We are working on fixing this problem. In the meantime you could try publishing a new version so that it can be reindexed.

thank you about your helping…hope got fix asap

is problem already fix?? since still showing no valid url

We have applied a fix for the invalid source URL error. Please publish a new version of your package now so that it can be re-indexed and you can successfully register your project.

how long it will detect after publish new version??

Within 24h it should be indexed.

ok…thanks for helping. i will waiting

i can’t find too

For your project to be detectable, it must have at least one dependency and have been published for more than 24 hours.
Please see the criteria:

it should detect when i publish yesterday. but still with same error , no valid url… why ?? i already publish with git url too

how about this?

My project have more dependencies, and already index but i can’t go to next step because no valid url. Have been republish again . Is that bug not fixed ? Since already fill git repo url

There is not yet a final fix for this bug, we are working on it. However periodically publish new versions for it to be reindexed.