Git url of package was updated but tea shows the old url

the previous topic was closed so i had to create a new one.

I updated git url in npm page. but tea still shows the old url. so i can’t add my project because tea checking the old url for the tea file. i waited for 2 days and still tea shows the old url. updating all the packages frequently can be expensive but they can update frequently pending packages or rejected packages.

i don’t think the problem is that i forked this project. because i published another package named react-native-youtube-iframe-2 that is a forked project too and it’s accepted on tea. but the problem is that i updated git url after using tea to add my package and tea doesn’t update metadata anymore.

2 Likes

Hi! Your project has 0 dependents/dependencies, it must have at least one to be in teaRank.

3 Likes

Such a great picture to make someone feel jealous.

3 Likes

thanks for response. but it shows it has 1 dependents and 15 dependencies. and also you can see that the git url is different from the npm git url. can i ask how you say it has 0 dependencies? because the tea shows dependencies and also in the git package.json there is some dependencies too.
and also npm page shows the package has 14 dev dependencies.

2 Likes

This is another project, as you can see it has a different git URL.
Your project is a fork of the original project, at the moment the original project created by Nodlik and is displayed.

2 Likes

i know the git url that is in tea is for the forked project but this is there just because i didn’t change the url in the npm page. and after submitting to the tea i changed it. but as you can see if you search for flipflow in npm, it will show my package and the git url is correct and it’s mine. and also i submitted another package to tea with the same condition it is forked from another project and i changed the name of the package and change the git url in npm page. it’s got accepted. the only difference is that for the flipflow i updated the git url after submitting it and tea doesn’t update metadata anymore.

the forked project name is something else. flipflow is the name of my package.

Screenshot from 2024-02-26 16-03-16

1 Like

i know if i just change my npm package name to something else it will be accepted in tea but this isn’t a good solution. if tea just update the npm metadata for flipflow my problem will be solved.

1 Like

All packages are automatically indexed by the Proof of Contribution algorithm, they are not manually submitted or approved.
And if this is your package only you can update the package metadata with the correct URL.

1 Like

yes i know. and i updated the metadata. and in npm page the git url is updated but in tea the url isn’t updated. and the problem is this. i don’t think i can do anything more about this. thanks for your response.

1 Like