Hi i can delete two of my project that i did not in correct way? thank you

Hi i can delete two of my project that i did not in correct way? thank you

2 Likes

Hello, at the moment this function is not available, to be implemented.

2 Likes

thanks for the update

1 Like

Thank you for update . But I’m keeping receive the signals from the team every two hours about this issue. How i can change the project then. ?Please help me to do in correct way. How i can get connect with the support team ? Thank you

We will fix this issue and you will no longer receive repeated notifications for the same projects.

1 Like

Thank you for your help!!

another question is the second of my project probably will have the same issue i did it the same way. So what i can do to update the projects? Thank you

If these are your projects or projects that you have contributed to and have write access to then you have to repeat the registration process, if these are projects registered by mistake then you can’t change anything about them and you can’t delete them at the moment.

yes i just choose somebody’s project as ive seen on youtube and now having trouble…i already made 4 new projects on github and those are mine but i cannot add them now, am i right? i need just wait for update ? i don’t want to be withdraw from this promising opportunity with TEA because of these two mistakes…what is the best way to act it right now? thank you

There will be no penalties for registering the first 2 random projects as you did not know about the risks. Regarding your projects, check and make sure that your projects meet the criteria:

ok thank you but still receiving the alarm signals

This issue will be fixed.