I have registered OSS Project for more than three weeks and until now it is still in the validation stage, ,I got stuck at that stage without any direction

I have registered OSS Project for more than three weeks and until now it is still in the validation stage, ,I got stuck at that stage without any direction.

Hi @andintmt, what is the status of your project? Could you send the links to GitHub and package manager?

https://github.com/ipin07/tea-wc/blob/main/tea-wc

Pada Rab, 20 Mar 2024 18.48, Maestlin via The tea Forum <notifications@tea.discoursemail.com> menulis:

This is not a project that would offer solutions, it is just a repository.
Don’t try to register projects you haven’t contributed to and don’t have write access to.

I tried registering many options and all failed, is there a solution to register a project that is acceptable?

Pada Rab, 20 Mar 2024 20.25, Maestlin via The tea Forum <notifications@tea.discoursemail.com> menulis:

Pls hw did you make a project

Do a research, learn programming, make a package that maybe helpfull for people to use

You can only register projects to which you have contributed and to which you have commit permission.