Invalid status for my constitution file

Hello,

I’m trying to register my project:

It’s on PyPI as well. I can generate the constitution file and I merged it to master.

I have not modified the file, I re-checked today and the diff is null, but somehow the constitution file has been marked as Invalid.

Can anyone help? Thanks!

6 Likes

Hi, can you try deleting the tea.yaml file from the repository and re-registering the project?

1 Like

you mean, delete the yaml from the git repo, commit the delete.

Then restart the process again?

1 Like

Yes, could you try to repeat the process?

2 Likes

@martinberoiz you must merge tea.yaml to the main branch

1 Like

Ok, I re added the tea.yaml file. Hopefully this time it will work.

1 Like

But you added it to the master branch, if it doesn’t validate in a few minutes try repeating the process by adding tea.yaml to the main branch.

1 Like

master is my main branch

1 Like

It came back invalid again. So if I understand correctly, this will not work unless my main branch is renamed to main?

1 Like

Can you try? If not, I’ll raise this to the team for investigation

1 Like

It seems to me that it’s a big oversight. You should report this to your team regardless. I will try creating a main branch and push it to my repo but I don’t think this should be the expected behavior for repos like my own.

1 Like

Adding it to a main branch didn’t work. I have now 4 extra useless commits adding and deleting the tea protocol file. Please fix this issue, and I may try in the future IF the tea protocol becomes mature. It’s a pity it didn’t work I was expecting more.

1 Like

We are at the testnet stage, and this is the purpose of the testnet, to identify and fix any possible bugs and errors. We appreciate your input and interest in the tea protocol and apologize for the slightly difficult experience at this stage, as soon as we identify the problem and the solution I will give you an answer.

1 Like

yes i will try my best and i could repeat the process

1 Like