My oss project not add contributor

please help me, Add Contributor

Add a project contributor with their tea username. This contributor can initiate actions on behalf of the project and approve actions.
Tea username
@datonadaraia
This
tea
username does not exist. Please verify and try again.
All contributors must be signed up for
tea
If the person you want to add as a contributor does not have a tea account, you can use our message to send an invite on your preferred communication channel.

Add Contrib

1 Like

Hi, did you try to add @datonadaraia as a contributor or did someone try to add you and get this notification?

Is Swift your project or a project you are contributing to?
Is @datonadaraia your tea username?

I’m trying to add @datonadaraia as a contributor and I can’t add @datonadaraia, please help me, I don’t know what I’m doing wrong and why I can’t add it

Is Swift your project or a project you are contributing to?
Is @datonadaraia your tea username?

yes dato nadaraia my tea user name

You don’t have to (and can’t) add yourself as a contributor to your own project, once you register your project you are a contributor to it as only a contributor can register that project.

What should I do now? I don’t understand what should I do?

If this is not your project or a project you have contributed to, do not try to register it as you will not be able to complete the registration process.

I can’t understand what to do, is there a video tutorial somewhere to see what I have to do?

Please complete other non-dev tasks, this task is focused on devs, if you don’t have an eligible project don’t try to register other projects as not having write access to this project you won’t be able to add the constitution file to the project repository.