My Project Not Detect for register OSS Project

Hi Guys, i dont know how to registering my project. I Got Register my project to package npmjs but still not detect my project pakforlay/add-watermark at tea and at my project i upload file tea.yaml

1 Like

Hi! Could you send the npm link please?
Also, how did you get the tea.yaml file for your project if it’s not detectable?

2 Likes

this is npm link from my project @pakforlay/add-watermark

2 Likes

Your project has 0 dependents and was published 5 minutes ago, consider that to be eligible your project must have at least 1 dependent and be published to npm for more than 24h. See criteria:

2 Likes

where do i find the supported package managers? @maestlin

1 Like

Currently supported package managers are: APT, Crates, Homebrew, npm, pkgx, PyPI and RubyGems.

For reference: Why was my teaRank not detected? - tea

1 Like

@maestlin sorry wrong question

i mean the list of dependent, cause my cli uses a lot dependencies but how do i know which one is registered on tea

plus my cli has a git url too, but tea its not picking it

1 Like

The algorithm recognizes all the dependencies of your project since it has teaRank assigned to it, dependencies registered on tea refer to the packages your project is running on, but since they have not been registered on tea it is displayed as 0.

Could you send the npm link to check if it has a valid URL?

1 Like

Here
GitHub - tylerjusfly/test-cli-ts @maestlin

1 Like

Your project has a valid URL, we are working on a fix that will be in place within 48h.
In the meantime you could try publishing a new version so that your package can be reindexed, it might fix the issue faster.

1 Like

it was version 1.1.1 , but i added the tea.yaml and i published a new version and bumped it to 1.1.3 but my tea.yaml is still 1.1.1

should i publish a new version again?

1 Like

It is not necessary to publish tea.yaml to npm, you can delete yea.yaml from the repository, publish a new version without tea.yaml, when a valid url will be displayed just repeat the project registration process by adding tea.yaml back to the project repository.

1 Like