Registering a Project

Hello,

I’m interested in registering three projects with Tea Protocol. Could you guide me through the process? Here are the projects in question:

1. Discord Simple API, accessible at: GitHub - dante4rt/Discord-Simple-API: Discord API v10 wrapper for managing messages, channels, roles, and user interactions.
  2. 4l4y API, available at: https :// github .com/dante4rt/4l4y-API
  3. EVM Wallet Generator, found here: GitHub - dante4rt/EVM-wallet-generator: Ethereum AUTO Wallet Generator (it’s not yet available on NPM, but I can arrange for that).

Thank you.

16 Likes

Hi! First create an account in the tea app, then on the “My OSS projects” page click on “Register a New OSS Project”, and register your projects if they are in teaRank, also follow the detailed instructions in this tutorial.

4 Likes

Just registered my projects above, can you help to check it?

1 Like

I couldn’t find your projects on the teaRank page, what do you mean you registered your projects? Can you please send a screenshot of the “My OSS projects” page?

1 Like

How to add constitution file to project’s git? i have read the guideline but have no idea about this

1 Like

I mean, they ask me to send support request because my project is not listed.

Can you help me, to check that? Since my project is not listed yet on Tea.

1 Like

What package manager do you use?

1 Like

of course as always, “npm”.

1 Like

If you use npm and your projects are not eligible for a teaRank it means that your projects do not have dependencies to be eligible.

1 Like

What are the necessary dependencies I should include? I believe I have utilized several reputable packages, including Axios, among others.

Furthermore, is it permissible for me to start a new project under these circumstances? Additionally, what is the expected timeframe for a snapshot to appear on Tea Protocol?

2 Likes

Can you confirm that your projects are published in npm and not that they just use npm?
Also, if your projects don’t have any dependents then they do not get a tearank and therefore cannot be registered on tea.

2 Likes

Yes, my projects are indeed published on npm, not just utilizing npm packages. You can find them at the following URLs:

Additionally, I use Axios within these projects. Could you please verify their presence and eligibility for registration on Tea Protocol based on this information?

2 Likes

What is the next step in this process?

2 Likes

i wanted to register a project but i made mistake reverting back so the project prompt nolonger work how can i cancel as it shows but have not completed on constitution merging part

1 Like

Tôi muốn đăng ký 1 dự án mới trên trà ban giúp tôi được không

1 Like

download and review in My OSS Projects

1 Like

any news? sorry for ping @mawadda @maestlin

1 Like

Great explanation, Cheers!

1 Like

Hey @0xkindasus looks like those projects do not have any dependents. Your project needs at least 1 dependent in order to be registered. Check out this article on how to achieve teaRank: Why was my teaRank not detected? - tea

2 Likes

Hey @rawnman , what status do you see for your project?

2 Likes