[Reward Not Active] Why the project reward not active?

Hy why there my reward is not active its been 2 day since, i cant stake or do anything about, last forum theres bug in the ui that wont shown the tea balance to stake, is it still bugging or what?

2 Likes

Hi @mazgalangcom, currently, we are working on fixing this issue.
Thanks for your patience!

2 Likes

Is there any plan to delay the jasmine quest?

1 Like

If there will be updates on the next challenge they will be announced.

1 Like

its done btw thank for the update

i wanna asking about something here

im recently waiting for my package to be updated like the rank and some other of my friend is “when the package is updated or requery” time, maybe i need a fixed date or time. i have been waiting for 3 day but my other package wont update and not show in the list.

can you give me like rough time ? 1/24 hour or 1/72 or 1/120

1 Like

All projects are indexed daily. For newly published projects the time taken varies, depending on their impact in the OSS ecosystem and how quickly they get through the anti-spam system.

1 Like

What happen if the countdown to jasmine is done ? Are new project wont receive the 10k tea test ? Or we still can register the new project and get the tea test to stake?

1 Like

You will be able to register projects for the duration of the testnet, and the tokens will be deposited in the treasury account. But points will not be awarded for registering a project once challenge 1 ends.

1 Like

Is that the 1k points ?

1 Like

Yes, 1k points for project registration.

1 Like

is there any glitch ? i show the olong is shutdown ended, but its shown again active and have 24 hour more time ? is it true ?

1 Like

Yes, the Oolong challenge was extended.

1 Like

im a bit confuse, my project is not refreshed in 4 day, is it need 5 day to refresh ?? that a bit too long. its going to be day 5 now. im not get it how its not detected and not refreshed

1 Like

Your project is not detectable in teaRank either because it doesn’t have enough impact in the OSS ecosystem or because it hasn’t passed the spam filter yet.

1 Like

already stake the tea on the bounty but reward 250 point not distributed why ?

1 Like

He told they are fixing the issue

1 Like

We are working on fixing this bug, can you please send your username?

1 Like

mzcoder-hub my username

And im asking , if i already added the project and receive 1k point, did i eligible to receive 1k more after i register my other project ?

1 Like

1k points are awarded for the first 2 projects registered.

1 Like

But i only get one tho. Already registered 2x project

1 Like