The tokens to make stakes suddenly disappeared

I invited my friend to one of my projects to make a stake. His tokens disappeared while staking. First he made the transaction and then the coins disappeared. Stake was also not done.

tea username:burakcevik101
tea account adress:0x158F618F3b4fB199e6D15d906f22A84986ba9f89

Hi, have you tried clearing the cache and restarting your browser?

Yes, I’ve tried now, but there’s no change. Actually, it appeared when we first entered, we did staking and then it disappeared.

tea username:burakcevik101
tea account adress:0x158F618F3b4fB199e6D15d906f22A84986ba9f89

EDIT:
I also have 5k tokens in my own account and I cannot deposit them. When I come to the deposit screen, zero pieces appear when staking.

my tea username: furkancelik
my tea accound adress: 0xa6266715C783FcCfeC76D35BD1aCb46205F10715

Here are the pictures;

In the 1st picture I have 5k TEA tokens. (At first it was 10k pieces. but I staked 5k to a project and now I have 5k pieces.)

In the 2nd picture, when I enter my fcfinder package, it is seen that I staked 5k and the “Available TEA Balance” field shows the amount I can stake.

In the 3rd picture, when I click on the “Managa Bug Bounty Pool” button, I see the staking screen and the amount I can stake there. 5k pieces.

There is no problem until here.

In the 4th picture, when I enter my other project, the “Available TEA Balance” shows zero when it should be 5k.

In the 5th picture; When I click on the “Managa Bug Bounty Pool” button, the amount of TEA I can stake is shown, and the TEA quantity is shown as zero when it should be 5k.

So I can’t stake TEA in this project, my TEA amount is not shown correctly. it may be a bug or a bug.