We could not register your project valid

HI I got an error after adding my project https://app.tea.xyz/my-projects/27f97424-358d-40ec-92e6-60901b780e90

We could not register your project

We have made an attempt to validate react-native-dotenv’s constitution file but sometimes things don’t go as planned. Here are some reasons why we could not complete registration:

I checked the source code and I was the one to add the tea.yaml . It is a valid project that exists on NPM

1 Like

Hi, could you send your tea username, npm and git links?
Also if possible a screenshot of the error received.

npm: react-native-dotenv - npm

git: GitHub - goatandsheep/react-native-dotenv: Load react native environment variables using import statements for multiple env files.

Could you repeat the registration process?

Hi, why my project (Heppi and btcc) invalid?

Thank you for your response. What does that mean? I’m unable to remove it. When I do “Register a New OSS Project” and enter the same details, it gives the same result.

which registration process? User registration process?

Project registration process, for it to be revalidated

How do I redo the registration? Do I have to remove the project first? If so, how do I remove the project?

You have to update the package.json, as we don’t look at repository, we look at repository.url,
{
“name”: “react-native-dotenv”,
“version”: “3.4.10”,
“description”: “Load environment variables using import statements.”,
“repository”: “github:goatandsheep/react-native-dotenv”,
“homepage”: “GitHub - goatandsheep/react-native-dotenv: Load react native environment variables using import statements for multiple env files.”,
“bugs”: “Issues · goatandsheep/react-native-dotenv · GitHub”,
“main”: “index.js”,
“repository”: {
“url”: “github:goatandsheep/react-native-dotenv”
}, …

Also check the git source URL to be correct

How can I submit this as a feature request? This is a valid repository value according to NPM package.json | npm Docs

thank you for your reply by the way. how do I re-submit? I published 3.4.11 16 hours ago, but I see 3.4.10 in your message which doesn’t contain the yaml

Change the format from repository to repository.url
You don’t have to publish tea.yaml to the package, just add it to the repository.
If you make the changes they will be visible in teaRank within 24h

are you not accepting feature requests?

I updated the repository field on git and did not publish the new repo field update to npm yet, but when I resubmit it still says invalid and the old URL

You have to publish it to npm, the changes will be visible in teaRank during 24h