Which things can we expect after mainnet?

I don’t know if the project can be launched on the mainnet this year or not. Is there any similar project to compete in the same sector, if yes, how do we trust TEA will be most efficient?

51 Likes

The tea protocol will be launched on the mainnet on June 12, as already announced, check the roadmap for reference.
Regarding competitors, maybe there are projects offering some developer tools or financial support, but it’s a different category.
The tea protocol is unique in architecture, vision and purpose, however I am not aware of any protocol that rewards OSS developer contributions based on algorithmically determined impact and ensuring decentralized software supply chain security.

30 Likes

This sounds good to me.

24 Likes

after main-net we can expect devs focus more on upgrading and improve the code and when we are near bull run more people and liquidity come to tea protocol

20 Likes

Let’s take a sip of tea because mainnet will make oss strong :heart::tada:

17 Likes

Well, i have faith in TEA, it will absolutely be efficient.

16 Likes

it was a grand event that I have been waiting for for 2 years)

15 Likes

normally I see some projects have a lot of time to implement the testnet before launching mainnet, however, the time for tesnet of the TEA is not long like that. neither the project can be stable when operation.

12 Likes

Sound great. I hope your project will be popular

12 Likes

How about rhe team gives a teaching classes to new developers
To learn and better position for programs as this

7 Likes

I love and respect progressive projects like Tea

8 Likes

Tea builds only one project or it is a whole ecosystem, who knows, tell me please

5 Likes

Tell me, is there a form to apply for the team, maybe you need testers.

4 Likes

There is no form or any additional requirements, anyone can participate in tea protocol testing during ITN.

4 Likes

good project, I hope that

4 Likes

I just discovered the forum. I like the project and I hope that a bright future awaits you. :wink:

4 Likes

tea builds a protocol for the entire OSS ecosystem!

4 Likes

Hope to add a revalidate project button

3 Likes

right by bro , atleast we are getting the edges

3 Likes

Hi people of web3, i need to learn how to run node step by step or if some can help me with a video to do so. I will be happy if someone can actually help

3 Likes