About👋🏽 News & Community topics

Welcome to the “News and Community” blend of the tea forum, where the conversation is always steeped in knowledge:

1. :newspaper_roll: Open Source Brew: Dive into the latest open-source news, brewing fresh insights daily.

2. :arrow_up: tea Updates: Sip on the latest tea Protocol developments – a rich blend of content and updates.

3. :speech_balloon: Chats & Chai: Engage in robust discussions on open-source topics with our community, mods, and the tea team.

4. :email: Newsletter Nectar: Subscribe to our newsletter for a sweet essence of news and community highlights.

Join us, where every discussion is a chance to steep a little more wisdom into the world of open source! :tea:

76 Likes

When mainnet will come?

12 Likes

Mainnet will be launched on June 12, see our roadmap for reference.

13 Likes

looks great like my old forums

11 Likes

im too happy to be here

7 Likes

tea is only for developer?

Because everything i see there’s always question are you developer?

6 Likes

How I would like to work in the Tea team, I only regret that my knowledge is not enough for this, another year or two and I will be able to claim this title).

5 Likes

The situation now is most favorable for the project’s exit

7 Likes

I love interesting articles, this one is probably one of them, hope you are as impressed as I am)

8 Likes

The tea Protocol is focused on rewarding contributions towards OSS projects, which are mostly devs, but the community and non-technical users will play a crucial role in the protocol, such as staking TEA tokens towards different packages ensuring the security of the software supply chain, and earning staking rewards!

8 Likes

Thanks for the information… will there b3 incentive testnet

6 Likes

Yes, to be launched on February 21st

4 Likes

Thanks for highlighting this for us

5 Likes

Thats good. Looks more interesting

7 Likes

look amazing. i am looking forward to this

6 Likes

good project all he lô mô tô

6 Likes

tea green is good for heathy

3 Likes

happy to here, let’s go

5 Likes

nice team and all. great to know more about this…

5 Likes

i am happy for join the community

5 Likes