Add Extra Time A week for Task OSS project pls reply if you guys Agree

Due lack of indexes or maybe some trouble about url project and need to reindex im assume we need more time to exced this task.

67 Likes

agree yes need add extta time ,my project still not detected in tea website

27 Likes

yes , need extra time

13 Likes

Yes, I need additional time, because my project has not been verified by the team

9 Likes

Projects are not manually verified or approved by the team; they are automatically indexed by the Proof of Contribution algorithm. Once your project meets all the requirements and passes the anti-spam system, it should be detectable.
We appreciate your feedback on this matter. Thank you!

12 Likes

Thank you, I hope this will be taken into consideration

12 Likes

aggree 100%, i think we neeed more extra time for this task.

6 Likes

Agree,1000000000000%

6 Likes

+1 definitely need extra time for register. please do it. lfg

5 Likes

seem we need more ppl here guys

6 Likes

Totally agree, because it takes time to be detected on the web tea, and also if the error in the URL doesn’t appear it also takes time

6 Likes

Extend more time please! :heart:

5 Likes

I totally agree with your point.

7 Likes

Yes i agree bsc i do the task and haven’t verified

6 Likes

agree, ithink this task its so long time for verified

7 Likes

Tottaly agree… having trouble with indexing as well … can you extend 1 more day please at least ?

6 Likes

Agree. We also need proper guid how to do oss project properly by a vedio. I have submitted several but failed.

3 Likes

agree! we need extra time. best way is just extend task for average indexing dealy period (3-4 days). this way those who updated their packages before the oolong deadline will be able to make 1k points task for registering package done. issue with indexing is beyond our control, so we’re forced to skip this task despite we were early and ready to test tea.

5 Likes

Totally agree! Add extra time please!

2 Likes

pls admin consider it for community

6 Likes